We respect your privacy, and want to ensure the best experience while interacting with TeslaWatt LCC (hereinafter: the “TeslaWatt”). In that regard, our aim is to protect privacy of visitors (hereinafter: the “Visitors”) of our website www.teslawatt.com (hereinafter: the “Website”) while browsing and privacy of our customers (hereinafter: the “Customers”) in the course of provision of our crypto mining hosting services.
Operation of Website
The Website has the following main aims:
- providing information on TeslaWatt’s products, services, and on technical support,
- being a key channel of communication, and
- letting Customers manage their virtual accounts and configuration
In the course of use of Website, we may collect your personal information via various channels such as contact forms, live chats, creation of accounts, cookies, etc.
Website and TeslaWatt’s services do not address anyone under the age of 13 (hereinafter: "Child").
TeslaWatt does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact TeslaWatt. If TeslaWatt becomes aware that it has collected Personal Information from a Child without verification of parental consent, it will take steps to remove that information from its servers.
Using Teslawatt Services
TeslaWatt’s goal is to collect and use such information as is required to enable us to manage accounts, provide services, maintain visitors lists, respond to inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes, and for service improvements. We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which they were collected.
- information that is publicly available, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and electronic addresses when listed in a directory or made available through directory assistance; or
- Non-Personal Information (as defined further below).
Personal Information is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, credit card information, birth date, gender, etc. At the time of collection, TeslaWatt shall clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information, but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to create an account, or be able to access and use Website or o TeslaWatt’s services at all.
In other instances, your choice not to provide certain Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of Website or TeslaWatt’s services. We may collect Personal Information through registration processes, communications, information downloads, service use, user support, surveys, cookies, etc.
Non-Personal Information is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access Website, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by you. Aggregate information, not being personally identifiable, such as demographic statistics (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of Customers or Visitors, what pages they access or visit, and average time spent on Website is not considered Personal Information.
Such Non-Personal Information may be collected by TeslaWatt in the course of operating Website or provision of services. For example, our web servers may automatically collect Non-Personal Information that is provided through your browser or stored in a cookie when you choose to visit Website.
Use of Information Collected by TeslaWatt
TeslaWatt may use the information (Personal as well as Non-Personal) in the following ways:
- TeslaWatt will use your e-mail address to contact you about important information or notices about TeslaWatt or to respond to your queries. TeslaWatt may display your name, e-mail address, and other information within your account as well as other sections of Website. It will only be viewable to you.
- TeslaWatt may use non-personally identifiable information to statistically analyze TeslaWatt’s web and business performances. This helps TeslaWatt to enhance your experience with TeslaWatt’s services.
- If you write a testimonial for TeslaWatt and give consent to TeslaWatt to publish it, TeslaWatt may display your name, title, and TeslaWatt on our testimonial section. TeslaWatt never discloses or shares any information which identifies you personally with any third party. (Please see below disclosure for further details.)
- Your information is used to deliver services to Customers, provide analytics, and other services. TeslaWatt owns that information.
TeslaWatt does not share, sell, or rent your information to any third-party website or TeslaWatt. TeslaWatt may require disclosing your personal information to respond to legal requirements, to enforce our policies, to respond to claims that you or use of service by you violates another's rights, or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Any personal data you provide to TeslaWatt is securely stored in a database which only specifically designated authorized employees can access. The server holding your personal data is protected against unauthorized physical as well as electronic access.
However, use of the internet is vulnerable to certain security risks, including (but not limited to) MITM attacks, ISP or other third-party tracking, database compromising, phishing attacks, malware infection or interference, or internal personnel security breaches. You hereby release TeslaWatt from liability, responsibility, civil claims or litigation relating to these risks, and waive any right to any settlement or judgment for damages caused by the interception, loss or alteration to any information sent over the internet.
Hence, TeslaWatt takes reasonable steps to ensure the security and privacy of our customers and information related to the use of our services, however, TeslaWatt cannot assure full security as it is not possible to make a system 100% secure in practice.
You can ask us to correct and, where relevant, erase your information. Please note that certain Personal Information may need to be retained by TeslaWatt for a period of time following cancellation of Client’s account. This is necessary for legitimate business purposes and required or authorized by applicable law. As mentioned above, Client has a right to change Client’s Personal Information at any time by logging into account or by sending an e-mail to TeslaWatt.
Business Relationships with Social ID Providers